Post by Jimmy
Pmsl - It wouldn't surprise me for one minute if it was bunt. Maybe he's
been dropping that dogy acid he bought from Devon and Cornwalls finest.
From the DM comments section;
Shoulda used a firehose to 'persuade' him.
- Philip, Bankrupted Britain, 08/10/2011 15:09
Click to rate Rating 12
Is this father christmas facing budget cuts????
- Robert Kent, Bristol, 08/10/2011 13:37
Click to rate Rating 21
One of the ladies that saw him told me they would have to take him to
the SMALL claims court,if that helps.
- dave, london, 08/10/2011 13:17
Click to rate Rating 15
A fire hose played on him would have had him off the roof in 5 minutes.
- Mike Expat Brit oap, Thailand, 08/10/2011 12:21
Click to rate Rating 8
NINE hours? What a complete waste of manpower "negotiating" with him for
God's sake given he was not armed or threatening violence. He would have
come down when he got cold, hungry or just tired.
- Reubenene, Somewhere In The World, 08/10/2011 11:07
Click to rate Rating 20
i live round the corner, he caused so much chaos! i agree with the
others, he would appear to have mental health issues and he requires help.
- conni watson, exeter, 08/10/2011 10:12