3D Baby Casting Kits
Borrowed Moments
2009-10-17 13:48:46 UTC
I found Borrowed Moments baby casting kits a fantastic company who create
baby casting kits and keepsakes and are based in Cornwall. I bought a baby
casting kit and was suprised at how easy it was to do, they also have a
casting studio for pairents who would rather let them make the casts. They
have a website at www.borrowedmoments.co.uk

They are well worth a look and the prices are very affordable

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1074-1.aspx
Tidddles
have a website at www.borrowedmoments.co.uk
They are well worth a look and the prices are very affordable
url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1074-1.aspx
Well! Here we are again folks.
It is now general knowledge that this newsgroup was set up
by the government to plug the gaps created by the abysmal
failure of their Psychiatric Care in the Community Policy.
The uk.local hierarchy was devised to provide an outlet for
individuals who would otherwise spending their days sitting
at home wearing an aluminium foil hat waiting for a full moon
to rise. It was hoped that this would reduce the incidence
of nutters out there howling at the moon and frightening the
shit out of their neighbours. Another of HMGs aims and
objectives was to provide a distraction to take their minds
of the problem of who they were going to knife to death next.
Unfortunately, this group has been taken over by the
articulate lower middle classes who have succeeding in
driving HMGs target audience away.Independant research has
shown that it was the amount and quality of the inane drivel,
called small talk which the middle classes are adept at, which
had the effect of doing their heads in. They left to
protect what was left of their sanity. Saddly this has happened
to the whole of uk.local. hierarchy.

This newsgroup is a very good example of another HMG failure.
Andrew Taylor
2009-10-17 21:27:58 UTC
Hey ***@bmoment.co.ku, that is cheating using the above text to promote
your own business!
Clint Sharp
2009-10-20 08:00:01 UTC
Post by Borrowed Moments
I found Borrowed Moments baby casting kits a fantastic company who create
baby casting kits and keepsakes and are based in Cornwall. I bought a baby
casting kit and was suprised at how easy it was to do, they also have a
casting studio for pairents who would rather let them make the casts. They
Aileen, if you're going to be dumb enough to spam newsgroups you could
at least pretend to be someone who doesn't work for the company you're
spamming on behalf of.
Post by Borrowed Moments
They are well worth a look and the prices are very affordable
But their staff are idiots who spam newsgroups.
--
Clint Sharp