Andrew Taylor time travel
Therefore
2008-11-24 15:51:21 UTC
Hello Andrew

Hope all is well and prosperous for you and yours

I have at last looked into the chap called John Titor

You spoke of him some time ago on s/west

This has left me floundering

I wonder perhaps whether you have sites with information as of day one

These would be most interesting to me

Most of the sites that I have looked at seem to contradict each other

It is all most mind bending and of coures screams of conspiracy

.............................Leslie

Andrew Taylor
2008-11-28 18:12:47 UTC
Post by Therefore
Hello Andrew
Hope all is well and prosperous for you and yours
I have at last looked into the chap called John Titor
You spoke of him some time ago on s/west
This has left me floundering
I wonder perhaps whether you have sites with information as of day one
These would be most interesting to me
Most of the sites that I have looked at seem to contradict each other
It is all most mind bending and of coures screams of conspiracy
Hi Leslie

I certainly had an interesting time spending a few hours going through the
site and transcripts. That was a long time ago though.

The sites are http://www.johntitor.com/

and it even made Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

The files are on The Anomalies Network
http://www.anomalies.net/object/titororiginalpost.html This is a BIG page