Truro News and Trader (follow up posting)
MikeH
2009-04-07 10:08:29 UTC
The Truro News and Trader is a free paper delivered by the Royal Mail on the
first Monday of every month to 22,000 addresses throughout Truro, St Agnes,
Perranporth all the way down to Playing Place, Devoran, Stithians,
Porthtowan and back to St Agnes.

It has 16 pages of full colour advertising, costing from £40.50 (series
advert) for an eighth page advert (9cm wide by 6cm high)to £350.00 for a
full page (One issue only).

As an introductory offer, we will give a quarter page advert for the same
price as an eighth page as long as it is linked with a series if a minimum
of three months eighth pagers.

For a copy of the paper and further information, please contact
***@btconnect.com or call 0560 1277 167.

MikeH
MCC
2009-04-07 10:22:22 UTC
Post by MikeH
The Truro News and Trader is a free paper delivered by the Royal Mail on the
first Monday of every month to 22,000 addresses throughout Truro, St Agnes,
Perranporth all the way down to Playing Place, Devoran, Stithians,
Porthtowan and back to St Agnes.
I live in Stithians - I rarely see your publication, just once in a blue
moon.
MCC
MikeH
2009-04-07 10:45:54 UTC

Yes, thanks, I know that the distribution is not perfect. The Royal Mail say
that they guarantee the quantity rather than the area. They are always two
years behind in their data, but they might catch up if building slows down
as much as
is predicted!

I am also going online with it, soon.

I don't know if that will help, though.